• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

theeDIZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I noticed they only opened if you take a sudden or sharp corner. I just installed some heavy duty double magnet's for cabinets that should work, if not I'll double them up.

FloridaAKM

I let a coworker drive my Deuce the other day & when I went to drive it again, the clutch pedal would not return to the full up position. After digging thru the dirt dauber nests under the truck, I found that the return spring had broken in half which allowed the pedal to flop. A trip to NAPA & a little fiddling, put the pedal back where it is supposed to be with a new clutch return spring & a bunch of mad dirt daubers!

212sparky

I added a back up camera to the truck this weekend. Makes it easier to back up and see who is tailgating.
uploadfromtaptalk1464658053250.jpguploadfromtaptalk1464658058833.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Another Ahab

Hey KING, are you on here?

You had a post about being in the DC Rolling Thunder parade I thought, but can't find it now (different thread?)

How'd that go?

I went to replace the short oil hose on the bottom of the ip, found the one I had made still has the wrong fittings. So I tried tightening the one that's on there, and snap! Broke the connector on the hose.

So then as I'm crawling out from under the truck, I notice a bad spot in the sidewall of the driver front tire.

So now I need a hose and an 11x20. aua

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,....

I put the bows on today, (finally!)
Did'nt quite get to put the cargo cover on yet, maybe tomorrow.

Took a load of garden waste to the tip along with an old fridge and TV.
Got swarmed by the workers there who wanted to look at and have their pictures taken with the Deuce.

Put some air-tool oil in the air line for the wipers, they now work even better now.

Aussie.

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,....

As you can see,.... people just love the Deuce and want to have their picture taken with it,....

Took us about 20 mins to get directions to where they wanted what we had dumped.
Everyone asking, "where did ya get it,.... How much did it cost,.... What ya doin with it?,..... Can I have a drive?,....."
They all loved the sound it makes,.....

Finally got it all dumped.

And then went for a drive back home the long way back, did about 150-180klms for the day.

Aussie.

G'day everyone,....

As you can see,.... people just love the Deuce and want to have their picture taken with it,....

Took us about 20 mins to get directions to where they wanted what we had dumped.
Everyone asking, "where did ya get it,.... How much did it cost,.... What ya doin with it?,..... Can I have a drive?,....."
They all loved the sound it makes,.....

Finally got it all dumped.

And then went for a drive back home the long way back, did about 150-180klms for the day.

Aussie.
You're a rockstar!

That's a sweet looking truck, too. Drop side and all..
Someday I intend to switch my bed for one of those.
Someday!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks