• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your trailer today.

tobyS

The 1101 and 1102 are designed to match your HMMWV and use the same tires and wheels. And on an 1101, the GVW is under the requirement for brakes on the single axle, even though they have them.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Power washed both trailers today.
Amazing how nasty they can get just sitting under trees.

Bought new 5k swivel jacks (Butler Jack) for them also.
Will weld the bases on this weekend.
My lower back will definitely be happier.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought it at Atwood's. A local farm and ranch supply chain.
Their called Black Jack. Made by Butler Jacks (same company who makes the tongue jacks for the M1101/2).

I don't own a M105 trailer so I can't answer that.
Sure you can weld it on, but that's a big trailer.
Look at their website. They will have a jack that would work.

Another Ahab

Power washed both trailers today.
Amazing how nasty they can get just sitting under trees.
You're not kidding. It's the Second Law of Thermodynamics I guess, Entropy (EVERYTHING tends eventually toward "dirt").

Right? I learned that somewhere a long time ago. Any physicists here?!

That's one reason I wish I had the luxury of a garage or a shed of some kind (for parking). But that's not my luck, so all I get is just plain "nasty" regular, instead. :shrugs::roll:

Last edited:

computer54

And that what I want too but it's not happen, I have mine parked behind the house but there is trees near it . so I have to move it and fine a different place for it.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally getting around to painting the last wall and frame of my trailer. Anyone else got one of these?

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/599e25da0e380/27057.jpeg?
View attachment 696281//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/599e2620b9c38/27075.jpeg?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
We got one for the Boy Scouts. Originally used for medical equipment, then armories and other specialized purpose. Mostly USN and USMC. I think they have all surplussed out. Interesting as it had electric brakes and civilian lights and a 7 pole wiring harness.

Many variations on side panel doors. Ours were solid sides.

More info and manual:
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...-made-by-Garrett-Container&highlight=gulfport

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Working on the camper modifications.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks