• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your HMMWV today/lately

Autonomy_Lost

Was the IR light pretty easy? Ran to a separate switch?
I did have to modify the bracket and hood slightly to make it fit. There are several ways it can be done, and I don't think I did it the best way honestly lol.

Its hooked up to the blackout driving light circuit, so its controlled by the standard lighting switch (all the way to the left for on).

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know I could see expanding this cool setup to include an audio amplifier with Bluetooth, Four 5 1/4" coaxial speakers. Four USB charger outlets for both "C" and 3.0 USBs. That center compartment for me could hold my four aircraft intercom headsets.

Any bluetooth operation would be controlled by a radio tray mounted 10" tablet. Hell could even put a small lythium battery/batteries to make the whole thing portable. I really like the possibilities and the size is perfect. Hats off on this use of a 120mm ammo can.

Mark

FD38B3F1-0202-41C0-993D-3B7658FF0B49.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks