• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is a hmmwv body worth?

Ryanhooker

Ok, I am looking for me a body and frame for my project. But what is a body worth? Theres a few on ebay, but i cant seem to stomach that price for a striped tub. Kascar is the ones I am talking about. Also there is one in my town for 10k and it is a little more complete. no dash but has seats doors and some interior. What would be a good price.

Ryanhooker

I didnt miss it. I didnt have any money at the time. Story of my life. My money was pooled with a friend to try and get runner. That feel through. :-( Now im on the look out for a body. To start a build. Even thought about buying a body one section at a time. but would rather have a damaged or straight to start off. Any one know where there are any at?

BLK HMMWV

HMMWV parts

Try Austin
Austin Aviation on Ebay. Search for Item # 360190543222
He has some frames and body tubs for about $1,000.
There not perfect but he may have some other stuff.

BH

Ryanhooker

I will email Austin later on today. It says pick up only. :-( 2600 miles round trip. I dont have any thing that could go get it. I might see if there a shipping company that might pick it up.

BLK HMMWV

My experiences with him have all been great.He sells a boat load of stuff and might know of a shipping company near him or maybe there might be a member here who does this kind of thing for a fee.

BH

Ryanhooker

No luck in getting a hold of them today. I tracked down the number to see if it was near me or worth a drive this afternoon. Turns out they are out of TN. Not a bad drive but would be a day trip. I am keeping them on back burner. till I talked to him. I remember i talked to him about a year ago but he didnt have any thing then. maybe i get lucky. An one else have any leads?

JeepMan

Dude you just missed this one in a crate from GL for $3400. Last month.

I was going to say. How about these depots that are rebuilding the Hummers? They're must be new/used bodies and parts at the local GL there.
I'm surprised that GL would sell a new body like that seeing as how
there's very few, if any being let out surplus.
As a side note, I've noticed that there's no used USPS mail trucks on
the roads. Must be they have a complete "de-mil" program in place
for them.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks