• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is wrong today...

Heavysteven

My advice make a list of issues you need to repair. Do one thing at a time and don't focus on everything. I felt overwhelmed when I had my first axle leak. Just reminder these trucks where built for the average man to repair.

Also, I would go to couple rallies or events and make friends. It's a big help being able to call other members for advice and tips when doing repairs.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Filter, Filter, Filter thats all I have to say about and used oil for the Deuce.

Zouts cherry juice is atomic, I would filter that to,lol

3ID ARMY BRAT

Well I will be getting my wheel cylinders from NAPA, brake lines, some custom cut gaskets from Hersh packing, and maybe an axle overhaul kit from Boyce equipment. So I have found the parts, and hopefully I can get to working on the old girl this weekend.

3ID ARMY BRAT

No I have them covered good. I don't want anymore problems with the truck. I want to try to get it ready for the fall Haspin Rally so I don't miss it again. I don't want to have to wait a year again for my first rally.

212sparky

If i didn't get awarded a $60,000 side job in cincy i would help you in the evenings i drive to downtown cbus every day now but also have a friend up there i stay with sometimes.

3ID ARMY BRAT

Thank you for offering your help sparky. I work 2pm-10pm Monday threw Thursday an 8am to 5pm on Friday. So all my time i have to work on it is on the week end.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks