• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is wrong today...

Heavysteven

My advice make a list of issues you need to repair. Do one thing at a time and don't focus on everything. I felt overwhelmed when I had my first axle leak. Just reminder these trucks where built for the average man to repair.

Also, I would go to couple rallies or events and make friends. It's a big help being able to call other members for advice and tips when doing repairs.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Filter, Filter, Filter thats all I have to say about and used oil for the Deuce.

Zouts cherry juice is atomic, I would filter that to,lol

3ID ARMY BRAT

Well I will be getting my wheel cylinders from NAPA, brake lines, some custom cut gaskets from Hersh packing, and maybe an axle overhaul kit from Boyce equipment. So I have found the parts, and hopefully I can get to working on the old girl this weekend.

3ID ARMY BRAT

No I have them covered good. I don't want anymore problems with the truck. I want to try to get it ready for the fall Haspin Rally so I don't miss it again. I don't want to have to wait a year again for my first rally.

212sparky

If i didn't get awarded a $60,000 side job in cincy i would help you in the evenings i drive to downtown cbus every day now but also have a friend up there i stay with sometimes.

3ID ARMY BRAT

Thank you for offering your help sparky. I work 2pm-10pm Monday threw Thursday an 8am to 5pm on Friday. So all my time i have to work on it is on the week end.