• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is wrong with pic loading?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Perhaps you've got some security software loaded on your PC as well? While the uploader client we're stuck with now stinks. I'm just not able to duplicate the problem from multiple PCs, ISPs, and locations. Tapatalk might also be another option.

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, having that same issue, even after rebooting. I can give a bit more info this time.
What seems to be the case is that the some of the "buttons" don't seem to be active. I've noticed it in the photo manager (there it's the "insert inline"), and I've had it in the editing post field (the "save").
I know that the "buttons" are just GUI's, so I'm wondering if there's some plugin or such that might need updating (I don't let my machine "auto" anything). ;)

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
would add some info to that but I can't ;)
In the edit field none of the buttons work, not even the cancel

I'm using FF as a browser

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm, some of the elements are javascript, some are third party scripts hosted on the server. All work fine here on this W7 box with FF (27.0.1). What version of FF are you running?

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the same problem, cant load pictures and my PC locks up using windows 8 if it matters.
This is the probelm I am having to, most of my pic's load up that i select, i can drag them down and it will post them. I open up the bar and load the pic's and i can post them but if i try to close it it out, it blows out every window i have open on my PC. So i just leave it at the bottom of my screen and when i turn my PC off it is gone.