• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what u guys think??

powersmoke18

hey guys what you think of my 5 ton??? any ideas of stuff i can add to it?? besides the bed!! more pics to come!!

big truck.jpg

big truck3.jpg

big truck 2.jpg

grounded

Banned
Personally i would also drill some holes in the frame and BOLT them spring perchs on there for a safety measure. (grantite i know you or whoever welded it probly knows how to weld and/ or is certified) Just a good extra bit of safety assurance.

2cents

powersmoke18

i was going to use a 105 bed untill the summer when i can build something custom for it!! the only reason i chose to single out the rear is because its kind of a stretch driving a 6x6 to college!!!!! bad enough to find parking around here!!!!

Last edited:

stampy

Drive to college!! Ok now I am impressed!!! Wait till you go to get your parking pass! LOL
PARKING PASS LADY: "You have a WHAT!!" At least you won't have to worry about getting a door ding LOL.

How about propane injection, of course you would need egt first. If you put a box on the back you may want a rear camera, people pass you fast and if you are moving over into the lane it can be exciting.

powersmoke18

propane not a bad idea!!! keep em coming!!!!! were going to change the buttons and shim the pump to get some more rpm and fuel!!! ya i can't wait to bring it up!!! kinda tired of all the lifted pickups that look like their on stilts!! its going to go over great with the ladies tooo!! just kidding!! just wanted to be diffrent!! plus i've loved that green steel since i was little and always wanted to be in the service but health problems prevent me!! so this truck is my comprimise!!! atleast i can show my support in a big way!!!!!!

powersmoke18

would love to take full credit for it but i also have to thank the guys that are helping me out with it!! without them this truck and idea would have never come to fruition!!!