• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what u guys think??

powersmoke18

ya i have alot of ideas for it!! but i need the money first as we all do!!! rear winch, custom fabbed toolboxes by me for the front bumper, along with lots of offroad recovery stuff!! also i'm really wanting to get rid of that muffler!! can't wait to wake the whole campus at 6am when i start it up to go to class!!! Ya us diesel mechanics have all of our classes 15 miles away from campus for obvious reasons!!! so an early start is required!!!:twisted:

stampy

Remove the stock fan to quiet her down and gain horsepower (10hp?), put in an electric fan. I have a deuce and plan to put a pusher fan on and move the radiator guard out about 3". If you want it more quiet, Put a muffler on the stack. My muffler didn't quiet it down much though. I plan on using rubberized 1" soundproofing on mine to insulate and get the Db down for long trips.

powersmoke18

sorta like bone crusher from transformers!!!! that would be cool!!! i will definitly have the bigggest truck on campus!! the 50's would be wayy cool!!

powersmoke18

boyyyyyyyy can't wait!!!! when shes all painted up shes gonna look REEEAAALLL goooood!!! another month and it will be on the road!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

MilitaryRestoration

hehe 0:)

I see a water tank in back ground... put that on there so that you can hose all the girls down on a nice summer day in their white tanks :) Thats what we'd do at our school or at least try. :) Fire hoses and girls in turn outs is such a view!

powersmoke18

ha awesome idea!!! now you got me thinking haha for some reason i'm thinking it won't be a chick magnet!! but it would be a great spring semester truck!! taking the top off and drivin around!! Schweeeet!!!! I like the way you think sir!!!!

KaiserJeep715

nice truck! summer: put a duece bed on it, line it and make it a swimming pool for the ladies.
winter: put a plow on it. also put a pintle on the rear and play that truck pulling game with the stilt trucks :)

OLDCHEV4X4

Your doing a nice job. If you find a chick that likes it, hold on to her. When i went to college, i couldn't even afford to drive my 72 Plymouth Duster with a slant six. If i had $5 in my pocket, i was rich. Where are you going to college?

powersmoke18

Yup thats at winslows place!! and let me tell you those are some of the nicest people i have ever met in the truck industry!!! they are making alll of this possible very cool guys!! I go to school at penn tech in williamsport PA!! not the Best known school but a great school!!!

OLDCHEV4X4

Not the best known?????!!!!! Thats where i went to college! But it wasn't owned by Penn State when i went. It was the Williamsport area Community College. (WACC). My cousin went for the diesel program and i went for machine tool technology. I met my wife there and moved her down to Chester County with me. So now, i go back to Williamsport all the time to visit the outlaws, go hunting, trout fishing, stay at the cabin in Pleasant Stream etc etc.
My brother-in-law works for Penn Square Appartments, if you ever need a hand or get into a bind, let me know and he can help you out. He has 'connections'.
Also.....those mountain girls love big trucks!

Randy

powersmoke18

well i tell alot of people about penntech and they never heard of it!!! so i consider it to be not well known! but it is very cool that u went here!! i'm sure we share alot of the same ground. as for the ladies up here well the girl to guy population is something like 7 guys to every one girl so it sucks but o well!! Nice to meet someone with knowledge of where i'm at!! i'm sure you will see the truck running around campus if your ever around!! as for mountain girls, i got some funny storys!!! lets just say they all end with the girl trying to marry me!!!! kinda weird!! just glad that you guys enjoy the truck soooo much!!!!