• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's going to the Fla Southern Outpost Rally?

Lindsaym151

Time: Feb 7-9, 2014
Where: MARKET OF MARION, Belleview Fl. (Ocala FL.)

Over 50 venders, (will reach 100 by events end)

40 mi trail ride on Friday (set up as a WW2 move forward sit .)Spearhead and flanking motion , with radio comms of the day.

A lot of thought went in to this. You should be part of the first assault & flanking mission!

There will be a mission specific ribbon for this .

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is the Southern Rally?

Your thread was also moved to the correct forum.

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bin there every year since it started and it gets better every year. This year they are doing the trail ride.
I would be there for the trail ride but as every year it is the same weekend as the Orlando Hamcation and I know a few of us (tow4) are torn between which one to go to and this year I get to meet up a few friends from years back at Orlando (before OD green iron for me) from out of town and out of state. Lindsaym151 any chance of changing the show dates for this event?

3dAngus

This sounds really interesting. If I can sell a trailer or generator, or tires for fuel, I might come over to visit, but in a civy pickup.