• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's going to the Fla Southern Outpost Rally?

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bin there every year since it started and it gets better every year. This year they are doing the trail ride.
I would be there for the trail ride but as every year it is the same weekend as the Orlando Hamcation and I know a few of us (tow4) are torn between which one to go to and this year I get to meet up a few friends from years back at Orlando (before OD green iron for me) from out of town and out of state. Lindsaym151 any chance of changing the show dates for this event?
I have my Hamcation swap table and tickets ordered Roy! An old friend and I share a table each year so I won't make the MOM show. If you make it to the Hamcation, I'll be in building 3.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Prime table space is already taken, but we can talk percentages for consignments....

RAYZER

No mkt, but the flea market has a restaurant that closes before evening, the market locks it's gates after a certain time at night so if you go out its a good idea to be back before then.

Lindsaym151

OK,
Im going to make a site specific space for Steel soldiers attendees.
Lets rally around Rayzors Taj.
I will be busy most of the day with learning how to put this on for next year.
How many , if any are planning to show up for the trail ride?
Word to the wise, Friday afternoon , lots of deals are made ( Cheap)
Their are plenty off rooms available 40 + a night (Less than shipping ) for as much as your going to buy! Plus you don't have to wait!
Next year we are going to set up a front line motor pool to attach all your goodies by qualified mechs.
Guys, This event will go by the way side in one year if we don't get some help to put it on for next year!
All im asking for is 4 hrs a day that you can help.
Tell me what you like to do and we will fit you in!

Also , This event might be moving to Mount Dora or Jacksonville next year , sound off and let us know what venue suites you better!
If you can find it in your heart, This year to give me some of your time and learn this event, It would be greatly appreciated!
Or send me your contact # to get a hold of you during the year.
We would love to make this a Winter destination event.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jacksonville? Too far for me. I am doing my best to be there friday ( trail ride) and saturday and selling in swap meet. I can help on the trail ride.

Last edited:

Lindsaym151

Thanks Steve I can use you on the trail ride!
This is a MVPA event, but being put on by a steel soldier!
Dude I can use all the help I can get!
This is a really cool trail ride!!!
82 ABN All the way
931 eng - bat
we'll keep um stuck cause we BLEW - UM - UP