• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's going to the Fla Southern Outpost Rally?

Lindsaym151

Ok, The cheapest rooms are west of the event , just on the otherside of RT 75. Stayed their last year ! was great.
This year Im camping out in the Deuce, Steve your 105 will be perfect!
Actual mileage ? about 15 minutes driving time
If any one has any questions call me at 386 479 9644(ask for Lindsay)

Lindsaym151

JB are you still bringing the 416 or has that been sold?
What time are you getting their? the trail ride leaves at 930-1000 am do you want in?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guessing I will come down Sat. day. Anyone comming have a new camo soft top for the 939 series pm me with price please.

Lindsaym151

I am in need of some bodys to help with sign in ! I will need people for 2 hr stints ! If you can help out that would help me greatly!
I have to learn how to run this all in 3 days! I can use the help
Thank you in advance
Lindsay Orr

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guessing I will come down Sat. day. Anyone comming have a new camo soft top for the 939 series pm me with price please.
I know someone who has one, he thought it was going to fit his 800 series and we found it's about a foot wider in the front. PM me with an offer and i can bring it down. I should be there on Saturday.

Lindsaym151

Hey all , When you get to the rally try to hook up with me !
I will be mostly in the sign up area.
I want to get an actuall head count of how many Steel Soldiers are at the event
Thanks
Lindsay

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well if things stay moving forward I will be going this year! This will be my first year at this event. Im a noob.....not to be mistaken for boob!..:0)
I will be setting up I hope like I did last year at GA Rally. Im bringing 16ft trailer full of goodies!

I will also be bringing at least one pallet 120 50cal can in Grade A Shape to the Rally! As well as my normal items and waterproof containers!

I also will be bringing 2- 11x11 Command Post tents One Used & One New as well as a 4 man Crew tent well used only one. See yall down there!

Lindsaym151

Who is going on the trail ride on Friday morning?
Guys I need to know if I need to set up for two groups or not!
Please let me know
Thanks
Lindsay

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Clintogf is trying to talk me into us coming to this event. We just took a 1300 mile trip to Ohio so I guess she's ready to try it again.

How good is this event?