• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's going to the Fla Southern Outpost Rally?

Dodge man

I need a passenger seat, top bows and canvas for an M38A1. If anyone that's coming to the show has any please PM me. I will be bringing some NICE M38/A1 wheels and tires to sell.

renovate7

Value of M1008 cargo Cover

I have an NOS cargo cover setup for an M1008. All the bows, metal corners tarp etc. Trying to determine what it's worth. I can bring it to the Florida MVPA rally in Ocala/Belleview this weekend if anyone's interested. My dues are paid here so if there's no interest I'll put it in the classified. Only problem is it's big, freight won't be cheap.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Over the past several years the price on NOS covers has hovered in the $150 range. I think if you have all the rails (6) and bows and straps, that would easily double. Not many bow kits out there.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm interested in proper forum usage.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, it's fine in this thread.

My comment was in reference to another post/thread, that has now been merged into this thread.

All good now.

Thanks for asking.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Looks like we'll see ya'll on Friday morning.

Can't wait!

Dodge man

Dang it. Now forecasting rain on Sat. I hope that web site is wrong. Bringing a rain jacket just in case.

Alan

They also forecast that there would be no rain this week. But they missed again! It's rained everyday so far. But not enough to be a problem.

FYI found an extra pair of 4T snatch blocks. I'm throwing them in the goody pile to take to Belleview.

jrobinson5093

I am looking at buying a M813 5 ton cargo in Waldo, Fl. Is there any way someone could ride up there and check it out with me. If I but if I would bring it to the show. The owner said the only thing it may need is tires, so maybe I can get 6 good tires for cheap if I have to at the show. If I dont bu it I will still probably come to the show. If someone can bring a towbar just in case that would be cool.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks