• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won a 932A2 yesterday

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adding to the fleet. Kind of had the desire for a shortened version of my 923A2 so I bid on this 932A2 and plan on installing a shortened 923 bed. Heading down to Georgia next week to pick it up. The wife says the 923A2 is hers now; I get the little one! Any input or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
932.jpg

Rmtaunton

Where in GA ? and you know if I can help I am there , Always love an adventure , Plus You have a place to stay , and if needed parts off mine to get you home !!

Let me know when and where

And you got a truck to tow it home if need be if the pins you sent get here time lol

Last edited:

rebelqwes87

I have a 931A1 and I put a full length dropside deuce bed on mine. I moved the spare tire davit into the bed and straight piped the exhaust. It's loud, but yours being an A2 it won't be as bad.

Ddmk18

You can see where I cut mine (shine spot in between the two center hinges). I took 4 feet out. I wanted to keep 4 hinges on each side. I also went with this size because I made it into a dump bed and got right amount of overhang on the bed.
image.jpg

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where in GA ? and you know if I can help I am there , Always love an adventure , Plus You have a place to stay , and if needed parts off mine to get you home !!

Let me know when and where

And you got a truck to tow it home if need be if the pins you sent get here time lol
Thanks for the invite and parts offer Robert. Carrie and I are heading down to Warner Robins on Tuesday to get it. And I have been told that we are driving Mike ( Aka ) Hellcat to tow it back if needed. No repeat of our Ohio recovery hopefully.