• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won a 932A2 yesterday

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adding to the fleet. Kind of had the desire for a shortened version of my 923A2 so I bid on this 932A2 and plan on installing a shortened 923 bed. Heading down to Georgia next week to pick it up. The wife says the 923A2 is hers now; I get the little one! Any input or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
932.jpg

Rmtaunton

Where in GA ? and you know if I can help I am there , Always love an adventure , Plus You have a place to stay , and if needed parts off mine to get you home !!

Let me know when and where

And you got a truck to tow it home if need be if the pins you sent get here time lol

Last edited:

rebelqwes87

I have a 931A1 and I put a full length dropside deuce bed on mine. I moved the spare tire davit into the bed and straight piped the exhaust. It's loud, but yours being an A2 it won't be as bad.

Ddmk18

You can see where I cut mine (shine spot in between the two center hinges). I took 4 feet out. I wanted to keep 4 hinges on each side. I also went with this size because I made it into a dump bed and got right amount of overhang on the bed.
image.jpg

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where in GA ? and you know if I can help I am there , Always love an adventure , Plus You have a place to stay , and if needed parts off mine to get you home !!

Let me know when and where

And you got a truck to tow it home if need be if the pins you sent get here time lol
Thanks for the invite and parts offer Robert. Carrie and I are heading down to Warner Robins on Tuesday to get it. And I have been told that we are driving Mike ( Aka ) Hellcat to tow it back if needed. No repeat of our Ohio recovery hopefully.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks