• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

would you give up your wife for your truck?

well would you?

• Total voters

Strykerboy

its self explanatory would you say sorry honey i'm keeping the truck and you got'a go or yes honey i'll sell my most awesome toy so you won't leave me?:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

FreightTrain

Banned
Are you trying to get someone killed or something?You know women now are very computer crafty and can check up on us......well,Ya'll as I am single......

dc3coyote

Mine told me she would leave if the next truck I buy is not a 5 ton. She was just pissed that I bought the truck three spaces down. She likes her lists. She understands that I NEED projects, or I start picking fights so we can work on our relationship. The trucks are easier and dont stay mad so its a plus.

I love my girlfriend she even understands the grinding until 0100.

akguy

Well guys,if i was ever confronted with this situation, I would have to ask myself.....what have i done for my wife lately? probably not enough. so off to the jewelry store,purchase a nice size rock and "no problemo". hopefully anyways.....hahaha

steelandcanvas

First of all, my Wife is a keeper...I don't know of anyone else that would of put up with all my crap through the years...28 to be exact. Secondly, she knows how much the Deuce and my Club friends mean to me...I'm a blessed man, I get to keep both.:wink: But to answer the poll, come and get the truck.

Last edited:

bigelk50

If I answer this now, I might not make it to my wedding on the 15th of this month.

But if it were that bad I would not be getting married.

davidkroberts

come to think of it she has had a much better opinion of the trucks since we had the big ice storm and we were the only ones able to get around. Hadnt thought of it till just then

Srjeeper

My family has been in truckin since before there were trucks.

One of the first things we learned was, 'You can love a truck, but it can't love you!' 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks