• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker count

WHAT WRECKER DO YOU HAVE

• M60

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • M108

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • M62

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • M543

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • M816

Votes: 71 38.2%
  • M246

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • M819

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • M936

Votes: 49 26.3%
  • Other Wreckers

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • K-Booms

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Line #2 in the poll instructions covers this.

if you own different types, you can post all to the poll, if two of the same, then post one and let me know and I'll get the second counted, not looking for a count of owners, but a count of the types of SS wreckers

Went back and made that QUIOTE clear, thank you for bring that up

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
please add one to the poll and I will get the other posted, thank you

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
there is a M246 down the road from me, ( its what brought me to SS) but the old man that owns it is gonna let it rot in the field. :cookoo:
I knew where one was in LA., at a cane equipment yard off 90 down by NEW LIBERA( not spelled right)

roders

I have M936A1 would not be without it also 2x M945 Bridge Layers and 1xM936A1 Tractor all in all great trucks to Drive and own.
Roders (UK)

sandcobra164

M936's still have a strong presence in the National Guard as the new FMTV Wrecker has not been well received and the M984's still hold the title of the "Wrecker that OSHKOSH Built with God's Approval" according to quite a few maintenance CWO that I'm friends with. M936's are a close second and the FMTV Wrecker is a distant third. Most M936's that do get turned in likely have issues that funding won't cover or the unit gets an FMTV Wrecker forced on them and they have to turn a M936 in. That's what happened with mine. It'll be in the GL pipeline soon and it will truely be mine once it is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks