• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker Owners, Stand up and be Recognized!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Wrecker

John, Do you have any pics of the M60? I'd sure like to follow that around to see if it ever gets sold.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have a wrecker, but have some MASSIVE hooks and clevises that probably came from one. Will try and find homes for them with SSers that have a wrecker.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That pic of the rear of your GOER is interesting - I remember reading somewhere that they had aluminum or stainless steel bodies. Guess the rust proves otherwise. Just goes to show, don't believe everything you read in a book.

jatonka

Hey, forgot to mention I have the new seat cushion covers for the seat bottom and the back for M108, M60, M62, M543A2, M816,and M819, and M246 if anyone needs them. Also now have the Bikini top for Operators compartment and can set you up with the hoops and bows if your wrecker doesn't have them. JT out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks