• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker Owners, Stand up and be Recognized!

m108

Thanks Mike,my wife tends to disagree.I think she's getting used to it though where it's parked now you can see it from the kitchen window and she hasn't complained.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rizzo, what type of siren is mounted on the top passenger side of your M108? I've seen a pile of those at Colemans and wanted to get one for my ambulance.

area52

Re: Wrecker

Jimmy said:
Here is my M62, it needs painting but it still gets the job done. I don't know how anybody lives without a wrecker.
Jimmy, what size tires do you have on your M62? Is your bumper extended further than stock? Could you measure that for me please. the M246 I am looking at doesn't seem to extend that far out.

thanks

Jimmy

RE: Re: Wrecker

Wade,
The bumper and extensions are stock, the picture may make it look longer, I will be glad to measure it for you after while. I just put commercial 22.5 radial tires and bud tubeless wheels on one side, I haven't mounted the other side yet, I was wore out. I really like the lug pattern on the tires and I think it will give it much better traction. I was wanting to put super singles on it but just couldn't come up with the money right now.

I noticed on another post that your deal with the wrecker is working out, I am happy for you, you will like it.

Jimmy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks