• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman and Elmo on the move

zout

The thought imprints into my imagination of Elmo inbreeding - but come to find out the horney Possum DJ star is cross breeding uncontrollably - seems to be with his masters approval.

Now the world will be inflicted with another breed that will evolve (like I still see some humans in evolutionary stages) and this sends terror though my bones of the concept.

Its like seeing the turkey buzzards in lower AL - they are just out of place in humanity - kinds of like trying to figure out what Mickey Mouse is ?????

Was Mickey from AL ?

I for one am willing to donate to a fund for an electonic tracking device for Elmo. I would say for him to keep it in his pants - but he is pantless.

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That COOLER SEAT looks too much like a CASKET to this Funeral Professional to feel comfortable seeing a LIVE young lady in it. :roll::shock:

Welcome to the Addiction! You compliment all the scruffty old farts nicely. <Tipping my hat to the lady>

Just a quick bit of "fatherly advice": Beware, some of our young (and old) soldiers have intentions that are "not quite as honorable as you might hope."

2cents

GreenIronPrincess

GreenIronPrincess

do you own any green iron of your own? If so we need pictures... of the Green Iron.
Unfortunately I do not "own" any MVs... yet. My brother, however, has his own small army, so I grew up around plenty of green iron. I usually drive the Hummer, CUCV, or my most recent endeavor - the M915.

I may not know as much as you all do about everything, but i'm extremely determined, and love to learn new things. That being said, please bear with me... and as WM would say "It'll be a HOOT!".

-GIP

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Unfortunately I do not "own" any MVs... yet. My brother, however, has his own small army, so I grew up around plenty of green iron. I usually drive the Hummer, CUCV, or my most recent endeavor - the M915.

I may not know as much as you all do about everything, but I'm extremely determined, and love to learn new things. That being said, please bear with me... and as WM would say "It'll be a HOOT!".

-GIP
Just have fun with it, that's what counts!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So where along 80 was the final destination? We are about 30 miles into WY on 80 from NE.:beer:

91W350

You guys found a cornfield in Nebraska? Outstanding job!

WM, did you get to swing into the MV museum at Lexington? It is worth the stop! Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks