• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman and Elmo on the move

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'm sorry to report that Elmo is still up to his wicked ways with his rubber mistress....they were caught in the act twice.....once outdoors in the tall green grass of home. And them again romping in the love shack.

You just can't make anything else out of Elmo.....he is after all a wild animal.

Attachments

area52

Well we have made it to the Promised Land. We are at ZiggyO's new LZ herefor to be known as Area 52...located somewhere in Nebraska.

Todays journey was uneventful except for some rain.

The Wild Bunch made it to the LZ tired but still enthusiastic and added the convoy to the ecclectic collection already here.

We enjoyed a fantastic supper provided by Ziggy's dad and a tour of the sprawling compex......a site with a checkered history that involves hidden rooms, speakeasies and antebellum charm.

Hey now, I ain't in Nebraska!!

Glad y'all made it safe.

Srjeeper

Question Sir...??????

I'm sorry to report that Elmo is still up to his wicked ways with his rubber mistress....they were caught in the act twice.....once outdoors in the tall green grass of home. And them again romping in the love shack.

You just can't make anything else out of Elmo.....he is after all a wild animal.

WM,
If it turns out that Elmo is in fact in love and not just in heat and his endevors in the 'Tall Grass' do produce offspring.

What shall they be called....'Possens' or 'Chickums' :?:

Unlike other 'breeds' that seldom know who both parents are, these youngins will at least have that goin for em :!:

2cents rofl

A

A/C Cages

Im just afraid of the answer when someone asks why you have a possum, chicken, and handcuffs in your possesion to take those pics in the first place. lol:shock:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When are the lgositics of this move going to be disclosed? What about an AAR? Very cool thread but I really need more info.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im just afraid of the answer when someone asks why you have a possum, chicken, and handcuffs in your possesion to take those pics in the first place. lol:shock:

Ya know, sometimes I have some 'splainin to do when I pull out the Audie Murphy commemorative GI Joe doll for some photos with the Deuce. I can just imagine the questions the wild bunch would have to answer.... and wonder just what "back story" they would tell.......

Hmmm - This sounds like it could spin-off a whole 'nother thread.....

The saga continues.........................

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on your arrival in THE PROMISED LAND :jumpin:

There is one thing that's really bothering me though....

Looking at this pic below, I recognize Wreckerman (Richard) on the far right. And I think that that's JESUS fourth from the right! Look closely - dark hair, beard/facial hair, HALO ! ! ! That's GOTTA BE Jesus ! ! !

Ok, all kidding aside - can you caption the names to go with the faces please?

Oh, and I don't see Elmo - he musta been takin' the pitcher, huh?

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can do a few. Left to right. dunno, Ron (73m819), pretty girl, Cabell (cgarbee) behind pretty girl, dunno, dunno, dunno, Ziggy and Richard. For those of you I have met and called you dunno, sorry. I'm not good with names and faces.

CGarbee

Elmo was out cruisin in the tall grass when the group photo was taken...

Speaking of the little guy, here's a photo of him enjoying the fresh air earlier in the day...

Attachments

Last edited:

91W350

You know Wreckerman, you sure have changed Elmo's life! He was all alone, lost in the creek at your place. Now he is roaming our great nation with a new adventure around every curve. He has been getting a real education.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks