• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman's Spring Fling

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same here Neil! WM, you'd have had a couple more people if you hadn't scheduled your fling at the same time I'd scheduled Uwharrie!!! aua

Looks like it was a great ride, and tons of fun! Maybe next year we won't overlap each other, the wife and I would like to go.:driver:

Thank you "Wreckerman"

A big "Thank You" and hats off to 'Wreckerman' for hosting this gala event!! [thumbzup]

I think fun was had by all. :beer:

It was nice meeting some of you guys and good to see a couple again I had not seen in a while.

Thanks again Richard and all that made this happen.

Thanks also to those who have posted the great pictures and videos here.

cap-j / chuck p. ["soldier B" in Eugene H.'s vintage wrecker]

dinger65

Thanks Wreckerman, for breaking me in right. This was my first ride and the second time I've ever driven a deuce (M109A). (In the day, I walked alot or rode in a helo. Once in a while got to ride in the back of the deuce) My buddy Zout coached me as best he could. My wife's "death grip" is still visible on the passenger side door frame. I actually thaought she was going to bail on me a couple of times. I appreciate everyone's patience and advice. I was impressed with the comaraderie and friendly nature. I've never been a "joiner". Zout is the social butterfy of our team, as you could tell. From what I've read on the SS sight and what I witnessed Saturday, mebers are the "good guys". Thanks again and especially to WM for my" Baptism under fire" and his great hospitality.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:oops:blush:oops:.......You guys keep talking nice and we just may have to make this an annual event. I am in the process of clearing the creekbank so there could be wading and sun bathing next year. I promise not to wear a thong.:shock:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
[quoteIm in the process of clearing the creekbank so there could be wading and sun bathing next year. I promise not to wear a thong.:shock:[/quote]

I just went brain blind!!!! That's just too much for any mind to visualize and not shut down immediatedly.

Will you issue white cains to those afflicted by this horrible image WM?

You should hear from my attorney by Friday by the way.:p

jkelly66

Thank you Wreckerman for a great time. My wife and I had a good visit with everyone there and met a lot of new folks with the green fever. I hope you will make an annual event of it. It was great to meet up with so many like minded people and I got some good pieces desperately needed for the duce. And got a good look at Clintos mule wile we were there (very nice)
Patty has some pictures she will post as soon as her acct. is activated [thumbzup]

zout

PB - was looking for a pic of my stool with the cup holder attached - It is a rule when someone uses the bathrooms at the park they have to bring back firewood - when I came back from paying my water bill - my log disappeared - happened to be a new log in the fire that smelt like plastic burning - auaaua

Who was that masked person who threw another log on the fire :deadhorse: