• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTH, Found a tank today.

jaxsof

I, too, agree. but before anyone who isn't interested in reading all of the great humor this thread has brought us, and asks again where the museum is, it is on about page 15, or 201 Memorial Drive, Ruston, LA 71270 .

Im still waiting for the pics of the poor old girl's insides that were supposedly in the camera 2 years ago, too

Your court, Frodo

BTW, I cant say I ever saw the watermelon girl, but absolutely love the demon-kitty!

Elwenil

Considering the number of these tanks that are actually for sale on various sites and classified ads you would think most people would either know that they couldn't afford it if it was for sale or if they have that kind of cash on hand, they would just go annoy someone who actually is selling one, lol.

1redgmc

After seeing this thread soon after it began, waiting for more information, then RE-reading ALL 26 pages / 250 posts tonight, hoping to finally see pics of the INSIDE - I was very disappointed to learn that they were never posted.

Besides frodo - can ANYONE ELSE go over there and take some pics for us? I really, really, really would like to see that - regardless of the condition.

Please?

PaulbusMax

After seeing this thread soon after it began, waiting for more information, then RE-reading ALL 26 pages / 250 posts tonight, hoping to finally see pics of the INSIDE - I was very disappointed to learn that they were never posted.

Besides frodo - can ANYONE ELSE go over there and take some pics for us? I really, really, really would like to see that - regardless of the condition.

Please?
That's a lot of reading, you have patience!

L999here

...LOL...again

What a hoot...!!! Almost lost my lunch after reading what he said. I just wish I could find an old relic 'tank' sitting around...waiting to be restored.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks