• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTH, Found a tank today.

frodobaggins

Some of you guys can't read. The tank belongs to the Feds. It is assigned to the local museum. Please quit PMing me trying to arrange a purchase. aua

cyberspace_7

Frodo will take any LARGE cash offers!!! :twisted: Of course he will require a notarized contract that gives him no strings attached and that states you are stealing from the US government and will end up in jail! But Frodo keeps the cash no strings attached! Sorry he will not haul (remember he has nothing to do with it but take a cash donation!) :twisted::twisted::twisted:...just joking...:???:

L999here

...wide open...

Frodo...left yourself wide open for the abuse...LOL. O....yeah...Frodo is old English for..."Tanks a lot"....LOL. I could not help myself....LOL....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks