• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM818A2w/w

eldgenb

Thank you Bob for this info.

Now to find something other than the xl's. I have been told not to trust them on the 5 tonners.
I personally have never heard that, If the load range works out I would think it would be fine. If there is some hazard with them please share.

housemover

14.50 r 20s came from m35a3 with the faulty ctis they sit around flat. Which damages the side walls. So once you start running them big chance for blow out. I have about 16 or so and at least half are questionable when aired up

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
the speed rating also needs to be checked, besides the load rating

eldgenb

its kinda funny, when I say the picture of your truck with the front wheels dished out the song "all my friend drive a low rider" popped into me head. Well, at least I thought it was funny.

350TacoZilla

Awesome truck, if you are still thinking about wider tires 425/65/22.5 steers off cement trucks come in at around 43" so should be pretty easy to match for rear tire height using 22.5 rims all around2bf3c03d6380__1281358015000 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks