• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM818A2w/w

eldgenb

Thank you Bob for this info.

Now to find something other than the xl's. I have been told not to trust them on the 5 tonners.
I personally have never heard that, If the load range works out I would think it would be fine. If there is some hazard with them please share.

housemover

14.50 r 20s came from m35a3 with the faulty ctis they sit around flat. Which damages the side walls. So once you start running them big chance for blow out. I have about 16 or so and at least half are questionable when aired up

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
the speed rating also needs to be checked, besides the load rating

eldgenb

its kinda funny, when I say the picture of your truck with the front wheels dished out the song "all my friend drive a low rider" popped into me head. Well, at least I thought it was funny.

350TacoZilla

Awesome truck, if you are still thinking about wider tires 425/65/22.5 steers off cement trucks come in at around 43" so should be pretty easy to match for rear tire height using 22.5 rims all around2bf3c03d6380__1281358015000 (Large).jpg

Last edited: