• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

Rmtaunton

I am in, I will pay 20 just to watch that feet win or loose! Oh and what routes are being taken not so much a convoy but two is better than one

sandcobra164

Save 2 shirts for me guys. 1 L and 1 XL. Can't wait to see ya'll. I know I could flip a burger with my new FMTV Wrecker you fine tax payer's purchased for me to use on National Guard time.

zout

Forget the $$ I just hope he does not just toss the whole BBQ grill on the ground and ya all have a ground food picnic - ahhhhhhh 5 second rule comes into effect here. Hope Ron is not twitchy the 26th.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am going to set up some kind of grill and just see if I can, have to find something like a cooked burger, I have a idea how to do it.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Forget the $$ I just hope he does not just toss the whole BBQ grill on the ground and ya all have a ground food picnic - ahhhhhhh 5 second rule comes into effect here. Hope Ron is not twitchy the 26th.
I betcha when everybody finishes betting Ron will bring in enough money to elect anyone we want to!![thumbzup]

zout

So now that PB gave it up today - now you know why I have my cookout - so you can all enjoy a late birthday party. What a better bunch of folk could I find on the planet to invite than you all. Even get to put it on Skype this year so you can BBQ where ever you are and be a part of it. If you could care less - just join in and have a BBQ.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
So now that PB gave it up today - now you know why I have my cookout - so you can all enjoy a late birthday party. What a better bunch of folk could I find on the planet to invite than you all. Even get to put it on Skype this year so you can BBQ where ever you are and be a part of it. If you could care less - just join in and have a BBQ.
I've sent doghead a special invitation to come down on Friday night so we can take him Skype hunting and hopefully catch a few for the BBQ. :papabear:

zout

PB - I have hinted to DH - directly invited them down - you name it and I have tried it. He would feel like he was at home down here and I am sure they would have a blast - he could judge the Ron Flip A Burger Contest as well.

He is hiding in limbo up in the Northern Country waiting for drone parts to start hitting the beach. If he found them in time he could sell some at the cookout EH !!!!!!!!!

I do have some special snipes waiting for him caged up - Like that Montey Python movie with the killer rabbit - we have killer snipes down here.

Did I mention only a couple weeks away troopers. Starting tomorrow I have orders to start getting everything ready around here for ya.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well....I just spent a long portion of the rest of my life reading through this thread.
I may bring the M927 but won't be dragging the circus wagon due to (1) difficulty in maneuvering it in the suburbs (2) all the drooling morons that inhabit the metro Hotlanta area and couldn't drive a hard bargain much less a car.
I have to make sure the Boss Lady can get off work.
We may come over Friday night depending on what we drive.
Possums will be in tow as will a special critter to be determined by the Boss Lady.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ok here is the list so far for OPERATION BS

ANDY3 -- Operation BS Command

Convoy position ----------------------------- OWNER
1 -- m1009 ----------- convoy lead--------- Swiss ----- 3/4tcargo trailer
2 -- m38a1 ----------- convoy hitchhiker -- Zout 2
3 -- Proud American - convoy Security ---- PB
4 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo --------Tmmt
5 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Glcaines
6 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Microjeep -- m105 cargo trailer/w m274a5 mule - 1/4t cargo
7 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2 t cargo ------ TedB
8 -- m35a2 ----------- 2/1/2t cargo ------- Andy3 ----- outbound
9 -- m814 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Emd567
10 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Swiss
11 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Kemm 352a
12 - m927 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Wreckerman
13 - m944a1 --------- 5t shop van ---------Bchauvette
14 - m909 ------------ GMQ ---------------- Zout -------- generals mobile quarters
15 - m151 FAV ------- convoy security ---- Troy
16 - m915a1 --------- spare tractor ------- TedB
17 - md109a2 -------- convoy medic ------ Tigger
18 - m37 ------------- maintenance -------- Ferro
19 - m819 ------------ clean up ------------ 73m819

If I missed anybody or any changes, please let me know and I will add/remove you to/from the lineup.

zout

I sure see the list of folks for a convoy - but I sure have not seen any info from Andy about any details of what you folks are getting yourself into and possibly not out of !!!!

This detail was to be handled by Andy as it was per his request if any help could be forwarded - now we're asking for help for what the heck is happening ???

Convoy is separate from the cookout - cookout is going on one way or the other.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Looks like I don't have the sample of the t-shirt I said I would post today.

Yes, believe it or not I failed in that mission...at least for today!:oops:

HOWEVER... There will be t-shirts and you WILL see a sample BEFORE the cookout or my name ain't er...ah...ummm....let me look on my shirt again.:papabear:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check your picture ID in your wallet, PB.

As for the convoy, just need the names of the folks that will be departing from Zout's. For the return trip from the event, we send them over in groups of 4.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
EMAILL sent to ANDY3 last night, reason I did NOT get a reply from my other email is the I sent it to the WRONG Andy. :oops::doh:

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG

3 -- Proud American - convoy Security ---- PB
4 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo --------Tmmt
5 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Glcaines
6 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Microjeep -- m105 cargo trailer/w m274a5 mule - 1/4t cargo
7 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2 t cargo ------ TedB
8 -- m35a2 ----------- 2/1/2t cargo ------- Andy3 ----- outbound
9 -- m814 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Emd567
10 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Swiss
11 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Kemm 352a
12 - m927 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Wreckerman
13 - m944a1 --------- 5t shop van ---------Bchauvette
14 - m909 ------------ GMQ ---------------- Zout -------- generals mobile quarters
15 - m151 FAV ------- convoy security ---- Troy
16 - m915a1 --------- spare tractor ------- TedB
17 - md109a2 -------- convoy medic ------ Tigger
18 - m37 ------------- maintenance -------- Ferro
19 - m819 ------------ clean up ------------ 73m819

If I missed anybody or any changes, please let me know and I will add/remove you to/from the lineup.
Ron, regretfully I want to pull Proud American and Troy's FAV from the list. The area is just going to be too congested for a tractor and landoll in the neighborhood and I don't want Tony to have to drive Proud 120 miles each way

Also, Troy has taken the insurance off the FAV so that is a no-go in the convoy.

We may bring something up just to display on a small trailer we can tuck out of the way.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial

3 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo --------Tmmt
4 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Glcaines
5 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Microjeep -- m105 cargo trailer/w m274a5 mule - 1/4t cargo
6 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2 t cargo ------ TedB
7 -- m35a2 ----------- 2/1/2t cargo ------- Andy3 ----- outbound
8 -- m814 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Emd567
9 - m923 ------------- 5t cargo ------------ Swiss
10 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Kemm 352a
11 - m927 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Wreckerman
12 - m944a1 --------- 5t shop van ---------Bchauvette
13 - m909 ------------ GMQ ---------------- Zout -------- generals mobile quarters
14 - m915a1 --------- spare tractor ------- TedB
15 - md109a2 -------- convoy medic ------ Tigger
16 - m37 ------------- maintenance -------- Ferro
17 - m819 ------------ clean up ------------ 73m819

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks