• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ron, I prob won't bring the M927 since the fuel bill would strap me this month......lot of month....too little money.

If I can pimp some parts off I'll bring it.

Here is a list of what I have:

Regular deuce bed, no tailgate, decent shape. $300.00

Dropside deuce bed. Lots of surface rust but no cancer rust. $500.00

OVM box off deuce with mounts. Still has fuel can mount and step attached. $20.00

Battery box off deuce with mounts. Still has step. $20.00

Deuce spare tire mount. $20.00. I have several.

Three multi-fuel parts engines. One with turbo. No starters on any. Injector pumps have been stripped. $600.00 for all three. Less than scrap price.

If anybody wants a project truck I have the M275 for sale. Truck has good sheet metal. Engine runs but has an issue. Includes a LDS engine with radiator, eleven 1100X20 tires mounted on 5 ton rims and a new clutch (if I can dig it out of the connex). $5500.00 takes all. I can deliver it on the Boss Lady's lowboy to Zouts or reasonably close.

Seven HEMMT rims (valve stems included, may have O-rings) with deuce adaptors. The adaptors are CNC machined and cost me 900 bucks. $1100.00 for all.

Four brand new 14.5 R 20 tires on A3 deuce rims with a spare A3 rim (these rims are hard to find) $2000.00 for all.

One 1400x20 tire. Enough tread to make a good spare. $25.00

If anybody is interested in the above let me know ASAP. Some of this stuff is going to the scrapper next week if no one wants it.

zout

PB - the M909 is fair game if Tony or Troy wish to participate in the convoy and it is still on the list - their call and I would be honored to have them show it (on a bill of sale of course for now)

Deb made a fantastic documentary book of the Draft - Bill and signing of the legislation and the history from start to finish of what we know took place. ANYONE coming to the cookout please look for this book as it has a page for you to sign in on it so its all recorded. If you do not see it please ask so you can be entered. That Robo Fella has to send me an autograph which we will place in it for him and send him some pictures of the book - not being prejudice but Deb did an awesome job on it (just ask PB how his WC book looks).

Just as long as someone is in command of the convoy even if Andy does not reply the best interest of everyone participating is in consideration here folks - we need to have you all have a safe travel up and back - we need NO incidents to help these folks out.

Anyone reading thinking its TOO crowded - just watch for the folks helping direct you to park around here - next year I will get with the Stone Mountain Folks to see about holding it there and be part of their going on's. That will give you a change to do other things as well as have the cookout. Its that or head to the Lilburn Park just a tad bit north of me but in a city park surrounding.

PB - you call on the T shirts - you did an outstanding surprise last year and you know I am a knucklehead and color blind anyhow so just GO FOR IT and we'll be happy. Anyone not liking them will have to buy one to eat then :)

zout

PB - just a question and I told someone I would not ask questions anymore BUT - would you want anything on the T shirts about the Gun Truck Gathering in August which will be the real Zout Cookout ?? Just asking and anyone reading that knows about me asking a question again will get it.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB - just a question and I told someone I would not ask questions anymore BUT - would you want anything on the T shirts about the Gun Truck Gathering in August which will be the real Zout Cookout ?? Just asking and anyone reading that knows about me asking a question again will get it.
No Bro...This cookout t-shirt is for you and your (and swiss') work on Senate Bill 392! Without your efforts things like cookouts with MVs present, rallys, and displays would probably be on a downhill slide with folks not being able to get the newer stuff titled/tagged and the older stuff tagged legally.[thumbzup]

I'll come up with an absolutely brilliant idea and run it by you soon.:naner:

Also...there are a few folks from KY, TX, and TN working on some t-shirt ideas for The Gathering.:-D

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hoping we can make it! We are officially down to one vehicle our CUCV to drive! My truck transmission went out and Spicy has still not got all her settlement from the insurance company so she can purchase a car after her being ran into a little over a month ago! I hope to have another trany in my truck within a week!

Im looking for a 98 to 2001 250 or 350 work cargo van under 200,000 miles and around $3000.00 if possible!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need to get moving..... Clean out the bed of the M814 from all the storm debris, change the oil, pmi the rest of the truck, full it up(ouch).........

zout

What - something like 12 left. Had to keep Ron's eyes my big catfish in the pond that he thought was going to get cooked up the 25th. Told him it would just taste like hotdogs and not catfish anyhow.
Hope your already to check out PB's K 18 down here - not many like it still in existence - good time to see part of history. I bet most of any remaining K 19 trailers are in the islands where they served that would match up perfectly to this unit.

zout

YES - my address is in the thread - pull it up on Google Maps and it will show the set up. Just watch for folks directing where to park around here come Saturday. Come and have some fun.

zout

Sorry to hear that Kemm.

10 more days till the FF
11 more days till the cookout.

I am saving all that squirrell poopy for "special sauce" for the hamburgers that came off the K. Might have a tad bit of wet pine straw kick to it.