• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shelter to Camper Conversion....

daddy2

59apache,
Just look through your thread. I must say you have done a great job with your camper conversion. Excellent metal working skills. Would love to have a some of your shop equipment. Keep up the good work.:beer:

59apache

Chipmaker
one chapter forgotten.... windows!

my shelter is original equipped with 3 windows on the left side. i know someone who has replaced these windows with better & bigger ones. So i'd asked him about and got them for a crate beer...:mrgreen:
the frames are made of steel, with mesh. So i cut one window and make it lower and cut the others to make one big window. glass was made new by a neighbor, it's laminated glass.

Attachments

Last edited:

59apache

Chipmaker
it's to cold for painting..... 37°F this morning:roll:

I have to wait for a few warmer days.

I guess i will do it in MERDC desert grey...it's cooler inside than 34052.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks