• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1/8/11 – Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

Crazyguypa

Now why is it I have to work everytime there is a get together...... This working stuff is getting old. I need to start playing the lottery.

m816 someday

breakfast at bob's and then a convoy to the range sounds like a good plan. hope you can work it out with your buddy -- where's the range the located?

robert

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
You guys are welcome to come up to my place anytime for a get together.Guns and alcohol are welcome.Sounds dangerous doesnt it...

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I will never patronize that range again. They have some stupid rules and regulations and I will never spend money in there again.
They are in Glen Burnie and have to have rules. I guess that is why there are no ranges in dundalk, Essex or Pigtown...What exactly did they bust your balls for?? This one ought to be pretty good!!!

rideni

They are in Glen Burnie and have to have rules. I guess that is why there are no ranges in dundalk, Essex or Pigtown...What exactly did they bust your balls for?? This one ought to be pretty good!!!
Nothing, one of there employees picked up one of my guns with out permission and started playing with it. When I said something to him, he said that he was safety checking it and if I didn't like it I could leave. I told him to fornicate himself, and left. They also have a bunch of general rules that I disagree with, and I won't patronize a place like that, they blame insurance, but if I were running that business I would find insurance that doesn't have such ridiculous policies. I kind of find there whole cell phone policy to be BS as well.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
We just need to set a date,I am pretty flexible.I have plenty of room,big mud hole/pond,and a woodstove in the shop.Also have plenty of deuce parts and trucks for sale.Ill put a deer roast on the grill.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks