• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2.5 Locking hubs group buy

hkyplr18

I just bought a deuce TODAY and have been following this post with the hopes I would have the truck bought before this lockout deal happened. Am I too late to get in on this?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just bought a deuce TODAY and have been following this post with the hopes I would have the truck bought before this lockout deal happened. Am I too late to get in on this?
If you can commit to it and send payment in now so it gets here Friday.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, for those wanting to pay with CC, please PM me your full name, shipping address, and phone number. C&C will contact you direct to process the card. I will make a new column on the spreadsheet for those that have sent in details/are paying this way.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just an update, just got back home. But I did check on mail. Of course nothing came in the mail today when I show up at 9pm LOL!

I got the PM's with contact info. I will be add/updating the list and spreadsheet tomorrow.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Have had a few additions to the buy in. Updated the spreadsheet with details. There's actually two copies of this spreadsheet. One copy is private and contains addresses and phone numbers. This copy will be passed along to C&C. I've also PM'ed those I haven't heard from.

Thanks everybody!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, you're on the spreadsheet pmauer.

I've sent in the list. Those of you wishing to pay via CC, will start getting calls from C&C for the processing. We have one straggler (that I know of) for a payment. I will be mailing out the checks tomorrow to C&C.

Thanks to everyone who's made this possible!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Payments were sent. Expect C&C to start contacting you for CC payments this week. Payments were sent out today registered mail.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks