• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2.5 Locking hubs group buy

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In case you need the address for you money order. Please make it payable to C&C surplus.

Steel Soldiers Hub Group Buy
3445 Bus Hwy 27 STE 1
Buchanan, GA 30113

But please place C&Cs mailing adress on it. (More about this further below) I will be forwarding the checks to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I edited your post. While you are correct on what you posted as being C&C's address. I'm collecting the checks and preparing a order list/address for them. Please make them payable though to C&C. I'm not trying to pull a fast one or anything. Just easier on C&C if they get a single letter in the mail with all the payments and where to send out the hubs.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great point, no actually we need the adress to be blank or C&Cs actual address. I'm omitting C&C's address from the thread to prevent confusion. If you want their address on the MO, please go to their site:

http://ccsurplus.com/contact

Or PM me and I'll pass it along to you. I'm just trying to prevent MO's from showing up to them and not knowing exactly what's going on with them since they won't be in the bundle I'll send.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That might be a possibility, but we'll handle those on a case by case basis since it'll take some coordination. But that'll happen next week.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll move the payment details to the first post since it keeps getting buried. CC payments, I'm not sure how that will work out yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks