• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 GA Rally-trader on line

exbrown

I will have a set of Deuce front springs to do a bobbed truck for $300 at the rally, but only one set. I have two sets of 5 ton fronts if anyone is interested in them, I will take $250 for them, but may not bring them unless I know someone wants them.

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509
I am getting ready to bob a deuce, and may be interested in your front springs.

Big CASE

hey all ,
looking ford to see all of you at the rally .
just wanted to let you all know that I will have some M35 parts with me ,
one or tow towbars and two tents one 25man tent and one radar 40' tent
even a NEW gun ring..
if any one needs any thing brought up to the Rally ? let me know I will have some room on the deuce :-D

scooter01922

While i have a shopping list a mile long a lack of $$$ and the fact that i'm flying to the rally will trim that a bit. However, there are a few things i need. The most urgent of which is a hydraulic head for an m35. Need to replace the one on the A1 and really don't want to tear my spare pump apart just for the head (nice new looking pump) If anyone happens to have a known good one i would love to have it :) The rest of the stuff i need is mostly small BS that i'm sure someone will have. Oh and if you see a set of the old school mirrors i could use those, ones that would belong on a 62 M35A1 that is.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, does anyone have 2 or 3 M1008 rims? I can't believe that such a popular rim used on millions of trucks can't be found around here.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
OK, lets see if I can get this right.
I have gasser dump parts for Kenny and Jim.
Slave recepticles for kenny and clinto
Slave recep and throttle cable for Frodo
A door window for ? Mavrick1701?
Exhaust kits for DH
Money for Joe Trap
M109 mudflaps for Joel.
Hard top for Zout.

I will probably have with me a tow bar for sale 350 for just the bar, 425 with feet.
Maybe a fuel fired coolant heater with controller
Throttle cables will be with me, red side marker lights nos.
Anyone need new hemtt rims with hardware and valvestem for $75 each?
I still have 6.2/6.5 intake manifolds new in the box, might bring one.
I can bring some of 54Reo's side curtains for an M750/M820 if there is a pre-sale.
I have a set of hemtt bows and staves if anyone wants em, also the poly cover for it.
Also, I will be up at Roger's on Thursday this week(15th). I can grab some of these if you want them:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=2242

What else have I promised and forgot? :roll:

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp, don't forget about the two M109 splash guards I dropped off a while ago for BFR!!!!!!

Westech

CPL
Dudes... I will be coming home around thanksgiving so I would like to start getting some parts. If there is anyone going to the GA rally who would like to sell some stuff I have a list. All parts are for my M813

Front shackles
driver door guts and glass or whole door
Passenger door glass or whole door
one front windshield glass or glass w/frame
J pipe for cummins engine
Soft top rails or hard top

Thanks dudes... I can send paypal or whatever. I'm sure Gimp would be more then happy to grab the stuff for me.
Thanks Gimp... I should send you a PM about that now lol

Last edited:

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I am bringing snatch blocks for Kenny (3) and Clint (2).
Is anyone else looking for anything else from me?

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am looking for wrecker accessories but am cash poor.....I will have a butt load of trade goods to include brand new tie down chains (small with hooks on each end), some of my NATO plug adaptors, stainless steel coils, OVM boxes, deuce front grills, a complete cab tub with doors (very good condition) and a bunch of other crap I can't remember.
If I have room I will bring a couple of the M1 Abrams bustle racks (build you own tank one piece at a time) that I have been meaning to make into headache racks.
I should have an ecclectic selection of high quality MV stuff (and some useless crap).

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i too will bring some snatch blocks.. one 8 in and one 10 in for wreckers anyone wanting some 1/2 cable. new on a roll around 200 ft

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks