• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 GA Rally-trader on line

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Adam. Carnac was going to bring some too. Let me send him a PM before I ask you to load these up.

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
parts

I still have a few sets of the IR drive lights as well as the tank dome lights Im sending with Gimpy Rob.If you have any como needs let me know.Antennas,mounts,cables,radio mounts, or most anything for the VRC12 series.Have complete 4 station VIC1 intercomm sets checked and guaranteed to work for 400.00.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adam, please bring me them there CUCV rims and tires just in case Carnac doesn't find his! Thanks!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Roy, if someone has it, I can bring it back for ya! Alredneck was parting some 5 tonners, maybe he has one!

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 2 right fenders
1 right door
2 Alternators
drive shaft for wench
1 radaitor
2 head light panels
all of this is for a duce
might have a set of bowes for m1008 for kenny i should know to day

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nobody wants any of these M750/M820 side curtains?! $75 each, as brand new as you can get, green on one side, tan on the other. Insulated. 6'4"x23'

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok my list now includes the m101with a new tan top . one set of 5ton axle clamps. one set of duece axle clamps. one duece camo cargo cover.. one 5 ton green cargo cover. a non mil snatch block.. looks as big as a 5ton one... one large tow bar foot.. one double hole tow bar foot. and i can bring some mounted 1100s on 5 ton rims..and ill get a count on what is left of the large chains..
Tim, can you toss this in the truck as well? One is all I need!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks