• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 GA Rally-trader on line

pjpiche1

I am removing a winch from a m35a2. I need an inspection plate for the trans. so, I can remove the PTO. Also, I have 2 deuces that I want to make the middle axle a dummy axle for highway use. Does anyone have either some spare/ broken axles that I can cut? Or, spare front axle hubs? I believe since they have an open carrier I should only have to remove one axle per diff.. I will need two.

Kjb2007

Banned
I am removing a winch from a m35a2. I need an inspection plate for the trans. so, I can remove the PTO. Also, I have 2 deuces that I want to make the middle axle a dummy axle for highway use. Does anyone have either some spare/ broken axles that I can cut? Or, spare front axle hubs? I believe since they have an open carrier I should only have to remove one axle per diff.. I will need two.
you can just use a flat plate. and drill the 8 holes in it.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I got some family medical issues going on so I did/will not have time to get things together to set up. I will have to do a quick turn and burn on Saturday and get home.

I will bring my 1009 and the 101A1 trailer that needs to get to OH. If I can get the deuce up and operational then I'll bring it.

I'll be picking up a 101A3 from Kenny.

Right now I plan on only bringing stuff I've already talked to folks about.

Unspoken for that I will bring if wanted is below (PM me)
5 ton 3 color camo tarp VG
M116 trailer tarp good but not a show tarp
1 or 2 wrecker take up chains
Another real thick chain with a ring on one end and only a hook on the other end.
Warning triangle sets
Document bags

Looking for:
New or VG sand deuce cargo cover (the one I got at Alphraetta has significant rust stains)
Those little stupid mounting tabs for the heater resistor for the deuce heater set up.
M1061 trailer cover tan preferably
Deuce air filter and fuel filters

Transport
My trip back to Frederick, MD/Martinsburg, WV was postponed due to the swine flu. I will now be heading up there in November but unsure of the date and route. Most likely it will be the week of Veterans Day. Anyone have any loads needing hauled north, if it will fit in my new 101A3 trailer or 1009 and I can manhandle it onto deuce for the ride north, we can make it happen.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Carnac, PM sent about the M116 cover.:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks