• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 GA Rally-trader on line

Alredneck

Banned
ChevyC60 I have a complete exhaust for a M54 multi, one questions was were you wanting the turbo as well or just the exhaust pieces. I can bring them to the rally, PM me for details.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I need a maint tent frame picked up in Fla ( at DEUCE-COUPE's place) near Camp Blanding and a M105 trailer delivered back to the same place.

I also need some drums of free fuel picked up in FL (at dc3coyote's place).

If someone can pick up the frame and fuel I'll give you a fill up out of the drums.

Some of the free fuel will be donated to the cause at the rally.

Can someone help a brother out?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a couple of 4a032-4 engines I can bring if they don't sell before hand. Fresh (As fresh as the army gets) remans in the crates. Come with spin on oil filter adapters installed. Electronic ignition kits installed, new pull rope and fuel filter in the crates and a new manual in the crate also. They also have the better fuel pump with the priming lever.

If anybody wants one for sure before the rally, I can bring it along...check the classified section in a few minutes for my ad.

Link to my classified ad....Two 4a032 engines...unused rebuilds (91 & 92) - Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite

Update: One of the engines has sold already, and I have a buyer for the second one too....we're hashing out details right now. So It looks like these will not be making the trip to GA with me...sorry if anybody was anxious to see them.

I do however have a boat load of the air filters for these units I'm bringing along...GA rally special 4 for $10 (Less than 1/2 the price of Saturn Surplus)...if anybody wants any or you know of anybody who wants any get em while they're hot!!!!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alredneck, or someone else, please PM me or post a phone number that I can contact you at. I may be interested in some radial Humvee tires.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
morales, clintogf has fresh new tan soft tops for $125. Can't pick them off the tree much cheaper and they can be painted.

AMGeneral

Ok,this is my list of delivery stuff for the rally...

Multifuel engine can,empty,engine going to cranetruck - Recovery 4X4
White linesmans crane bucket - BFR
4 1/2 inch binder chains - timntrucks
2 1/2 inch binder chains - neilhendrix
4 1/2 inch binder chains - BFR

Stuff I am bringing to sell

Set of metal M103 generator bows
4 M116 generator bows
3 sets of M101 side racks(need wood replaced)
set(?) of M1008 troop seats
HMMWV troop seat side
2 deuce non dropside front racks(need wood replaced)
2 unidentified fiberglass side racks
2 1/2 in x 9 ft binder chain,25,000 lb test

All "to sell"stuff will go cheap
Let me know if I have missed anything

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd lke to request that anyone who has some extra folding tables and chairs bring them along.

Much thanks-C

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have 2 extra folding camping chair with me.

goldneagle

Anyone have any trailer electrical plug and cord? (the plug that plugs into the truck receptacle for tail lights) I need one cheap. i am sure timntrucks can bring it back or you can ship it to me)

Alredneck

Banned
GE I think I might have the ends and some cable for ya, let me rummage through The parts bin. I have a folding table I can bring its a white plastic with metal legs.

If its not to late does anyone have a 800 series hood and grille for sale or trade, I need one for my M814 im trying to put back together.

Also a cheap source for headlights!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i am loading an diggin in all the mv stuff..... i have a injector fuel pump for a wrecker or other type truck that needed the air gov on the rear... it looks in good shape.. also have 2 spare tire holding arms for sale.. like on the tractor and a center holding arm that would be for duel spares that i can bring for GE. i have rear shackles too. Tim

goldneagle

If anyone is interested i have 2 used 60,000 BTU Military MultiFuel Multi Fuel Heater for sale. If anyone is interested let me know and I will see if Tim can bring them down to GA. Asking $150 each AS_IS.

TaylorTradingCo

I know I have a couple of trailer wiring harnesses in my M185A3 I will have with me. I also have a nice 5 ton flat style grill. I have a hood, but it aint pretty.

I might be interested in those spare tire holders of your Tim.

I will have brand new 3 color camo GMA cab soft tops, good and thick insulated.

Derek Taylor

goldneagle

I know I have a couple of trailer wiring harnesses in my M185A3 I will have with me. I also have a nice 5 ton flat style grill. I have a hood, but it aint pretty.

I might be interested in those spare tire holders of your Tim.

I will have brand new 3 color camo GMA cab soft tops, good and thick insulated.

Derek Taylor
You are talking about the 6' rubber cord that has a large barrel plug on one end and waterproof connectors on the other? What are you asking for it? What is the condition?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks