• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin Multimedia Thread

cyamaha2007

We had a great time and appreciate you guys letting us come. I learned alot and met some great friends. Thanks for taking the time to educate me. And I even got to drive Stans Deuce, it was a great weekend minus the tent collapse and the un planed muffler delete on Katies trailblazer. Shes more on board than ever before thanks alot everyone.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nothing like cutting a muffler off with an audience sitting there watching you.

:)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You mean to tell me there were no cameras rolling when Gimpy aired out the goosechase truck?

rwbrown72

That is funny stuff.... I will try to bring my good video camera next year and shoot a movie or two. The title will be "Hold my Beer, Watch this!"

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And the highlight-
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN9VGmCFXBM[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klgt8KKwlSo[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDfBBBLLFC0[/media]

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I certainly appreciate the video of flipping Gimps truck back on its tires, I really wanted to see the video of it going the other way.

See post #119, it's as close as you can get to the real thing.

seanm

.... more trail pics.....

We ran up to Conersville to get away from the heat a while and get some ice cream. Seen this old steamer by the road and stopped to get some pics. Anytime I see something old like this I try and expose the boys to it so they'll have memories of seeing the real thing - stuff like this just ain't around much any more. The wheel had "J 7 1865" on it and the fire door was marked as being patented "July 2 1912". Cool old iron.
They run those trains for enjoyment now. Mostly volunteers that restore and run them. They have short trips that you can take on them.

Website here: Whitewater Valley Railroad Excursion Schedule for 2010

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
While I certainly appreciate the video of flipping Gimps truck back on its tires, I really wanted to see the video of it going the other way.
Kenny, some of the people said something about not wanting to ride with, or follow me. Dunno why. At that point in time, I HAD people in front and behind me. Dunno where any of them went when it actually happened.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
WOW! With the rain and wind we are having now, I won't have to wash off my truck! Its worse than the storm during dinner on Saturday.