• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

Stalwart

And a balancer puller, seal removal tool (hook on a slide hammer often works), seal driver (can be improvised too) and a variety of hand tools.

wsucougarx

Scott, I'm thinking your thread title isn't appropriate anymore. I don't think there's anything "MINI" about this rally. Looks like we're going to have a pretty decent turnout. Looking forward to it, thanks for the idea. And looking at the thread count, it looks like a pretty popular thread to comment on:)
Oh and if anyone has parts they want to sell, bring it:)

srodocker

i know seriously its not so mini anymore! hahaha. saturday morning im going to dans to help figure out where we can put some people and i believe we have 3 projects? Josh's turbo swap, my brakes, seals. and usmc front axle? going to be sweet! also was told since im going to drive in quite a bit why not use dot 3?

Josh

I like your thinking, Spare lights, and fenders, and a steer axle :twisted:. I get the feeling hes going to keep an eye on us the entire time now:mrgreen:.

Last edited:

Hammer

Something tells me I DON'T want to show up!
Last time I was around some of your guys I spent half the time wrenching, and it wasn't a Wrench O Thon! I have enough WOTs on my own....