• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

Stalwart

And a balancer puller, seal removal tool (hook on a slide hammer often works), seal driver (can be improvised too) and a variety of hand tools.

wsucougarx

Scott, I'm thinking your thread title isn't appropriate anymore. I don't think there's anything "MINI" about this rally. Looks like we're going to have a pretty decent turnout. Looking forward to it, thanks for the idea. And looking at the thread count, it looks like a pretty popular thread to comment on:)
Oh and if anyone has parts they want to sell, bring it:)

srodocker

i know seriously its not so mini anymore! hahaha. saturday morning im going to dans to help figure out where we can put some people and i believe we have 3 projects? Josh's turbo swap, my brakes, seals. and usmc front axle? going to be sweet! also was told since im going to drive in quite a bit why not use dot 3?

Josh

I like your thinking, Spare lights, and fenders, and a steer axle :twisted:. I get the feeling hes going to keep an eye on us the entire time now:mrgreen:.

Last edited:

Hammer

Something tells me I DON'T want to show up!
Last time I was around some of your guys I spent half the time wrenching, and it wasn't a Wrench O Thon! I have enough WOTs on my own....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks