• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Chief_919

Chief, I'm interested in one of the standard pintles and I'd sure like to see a pic of the hoist block you have? Odds are good that it's from a 5 ton but I can tell with a pic. If its from a deuce crane, I want that too.
It from a 5 ton, and lareday taken. I should have 4 or 5 pintle hooks there.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The landing legs crank up and down independently? I might be interested.
Yes.

What are you going to do with the tires? Are they 11.00x20?
Tires are 900X20....they will be swapped over to the M275. The tires on it will be on the block at the rally unless someone comes by here and snags them first.

what do you want for the landing legs?
That depends on how much aggravation they are to remove.......if it goes well I'll take $300.00 or interesting trade.....unless they stick around until Sunday morning then they might get cheaper.

I now have a 4 man soft top for a humvee if anyone needs one brandie new just opened the box today. Gotts brand new liters . some rotor lifting kits , expandable personnel tents , light duty mantanince tents , temper tents , all are only frames , got cots too, like new vestibules complete with tarp,some look brand new

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a buddy in the local club that is looking for an original canvas deuce cargo cover. He's wanting to restore his 67 deuce to Vietnam era for his Military Historian role. If there's one at the GA Rally, it will be an excuse for him to come!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Anybody have a M38A1 grill and hood?
I think I have a hood and I think it's pretty nice. Somebody remind me this weekend and I'll dig it out and post some pics.

C

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Any one interested in some wood wheel chocks for around $5 a piece I could make some from left over 6x6 treated

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have a lmtv cover. new like condition, camo. some duece axle clamps used with tow bar. landing leg for a 105, a large 12 in snatch block. ill look around this weekend to see what else is unused i will want a couple very nice plastic fuel cans:beer:

wehring

Tires

Any one need super single tires? I have some 95+% Michelin XZL tires that are 07 and up production. $250 ea

I also have some tan Deuce cargo cover kits still in the crate. $400 ea

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Last edited: