• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

zout

Looking for an M38A1 air filter top housing - I have the entire bottom section - just need the top for the intake hose - with the clamp if possible.

Looking for an original M38A carb with the 90 degree - I will rebuild if necessary.
Looking for a radiator shroud for the above vehicle as well.

Above is for Deb's jeep - if you have any of the below parts please let me know and price - these would be for Dingers.
M38A1 full dashboard (does not have to be pretty) with instrument panel and gauges would be a plus.

Windshield frame
Grille - both fenders

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a complete winch for a m35 linkage, bumper ends, driveshaft everything needed to put it on. Also have a 45,000 lb winch .
AEC Retired Tony

vinny-socom1

I'm also looking for front seat belts for M1009, anybody got please let me know...PM

I should have my antenna mounts removed by then if anybody is looking for a pair(M1009)

Vinny

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Vinny, you should be able to pick those up at a junk yard. Don't just look at Blazers. Suburbans and Vans have the same setup.

I might be interested in the antenna mounts.

vinny-socom1

patracy I figured there should be enough of these trucks on SS that have been parted out maybe sombodys got a one. my passenger side buckle is rough..it still works but something better would be nice

Let me know about the mounts, don't forget to shoot me a pm on the wheel/tire price.

Thanks

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have decided to part with 7 each 14.5 x 20 mounted tires. These are the same that are on the M35A3. I think their Michelan X or XL or something like that. The tire tread looks/is new. The rims need a good cleaning but otherwise....

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Richard, I might have access to a set. I know the tires are not the greatest though.

GET BACK IN LINE! hehe

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Carnac,

I need one wheel and tire, some a$$#### stole my spare at GL. I will be at the rally on Thursday afternoon. That is if there is one left.

Mac

Jimma

I need to find a set (2) of the steps from the rear tailgate of a M35A2. I just tore mine up today and need replacements. Does anyone have any to sell that they can bring to the GA Rally?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Oops!!!

I need to find a set (2) of the steps from the rear tailgate of a M35A2. I just tore mine up today and need replacements. Does anyone have any to sell that they can bring to the GA Rally?
Speaking of tailgates Jimma...we forgot to bring your M37 tailgate to Zout's AO today....I'm very sorry...we had a rough start.:oops::oops:

If you can wait til the Rally I'll bring it then, if not PM me your business address and I'll just have to FEDEX or UPS it to you.aua

Again...I'm sorry Bro.

Attachments

Makincold

Military Radios for sale

Can bring to the rally

R-442/VRC Tactical Radio Receiver - $125
MT-1898/VRC, Radio Mounting Rack – NOS in box with hardware - $75

PRC-77 squad radio - $200
PRC-77 Accessory Kits - $60

RT-524/VRC Vehicle Radio - $300

Or interesting trades, "barter is better" is my motto
I have an M818, M1028, M274 that are always hungry...

Larger or more pics on request

Attachments

phil2968

I'll be bringing 2 tan M35 cargo covers (no cord). One set of green fiberglass troop seats.
I could use 1 tan cargo cover for a M105, M35 trans shifter shaft rubber. Maybe a set of shifter boots.

zout

I have a partial roll of that aluminized sound insulation left - be good for inside covers of generators - will trade for a ice cold can of BUD.

Its the stuff I got from Australia that I sound proofed Dingers 109 cab with.