• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

flyusn99

GA rally wanted

Guys,
Looking for a good set of green fiberglass troop seats for the Deuce, also looking for at least one ammo can tray/holder for the M66 ring mount (talking about the 2-3 or them that go on the legs NOT the feed tray for the Mk23 Mount). Thanks!

James

flyusn99

GA rally wish list

Yup, be there Thurs afternoon through Sat/Sun. Can you PM me with how much you're asking for the troop seats or if you'd be interest in taking any trades? Thanks.

onegmjack

Anyone have a Deuce mirror?I need the west coast style, would like a used original. Need some Deuce sheer pins.Post or PM me with the price.Thanks Dwight

panzerwillie

Looking for new HEAD ligth buckets for m35A2 need one in new or nos dont want to remove rust o 10 codes of paint , conditions does not need to have the ligth bulb pm if you got one may take it before the rally also need 2 mx6707 base carc prefer
thx

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Shot in the dark, but would anyone be interested in trading my 68 hardtop/dropside + crane for a M819?

Jimma

Items for sale that can be delivered to the GA Rally:

Deuce M35A2 - one front and one rear axle - $1200 for both
Deuce Radiator - Recent take out of drivable truck - Very good condition no leaks $125

3dAngus

I guess I am going to need a boarding ladder too, for my wife to get in the M109 camper.

If anyone else has one that is good and stable where she isn't going to hurt herself, please PM me with price.

Heck, I don't even know what a boarding ladder is for sure, but saw her climb in this thing yesterday without one and I know what THAT is. A disaster about to happen.

vinny-socom1

Looking for new HEAD ligth buckets for m35A2 need one in new or nos dont want to remove rust o 10 codes of paint , conditions does not need to have the ligth bulb pm if you got one may take it before the rally also need 2 mx6707 base carc prefer
thx

I got a set of used ones in pretty good shape, no rust & not to much paint...if your interested I can bring them.

can somebody verify with a photo a west cost mirror, I have the old style L bracket & bar off the windshield hinge.

Vinny