• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Any one interested in about 20 ft of 1 7/8 in stainless flex pipe? i used it for my jeep exhaust, have about 20 ft of it left. $75.00 takes it all. It'sa perfect fit for the jeep exhaust, but im sure you could use it for other uses. its stainless so no rust!

hilber

I ned a spare tire for a m35a2. I think part of the carrier may be missing also,

Need a canvas top for the back or I guess you could say troop or cargo area.

Also the ladder to get up into the cargo area.

email me if you have these and let me know how much.

hilton.purvis@yahoo.com

joeM62

I'm having fuel issuse with the studebaker but still gonna make it some how. I'm looking for the drivers old style square mirror, the outer parking brake on the transfer. Going to CSI next week
to see if I can find the small stuff I'm needing to get the duce ready for the rally.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Still have plenty of tires for sale, just need a listing of who needs what.

Still kicking around the notion of trading my 68 hardtop/dropside, my crane, and my M1009.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish this rally were closer. I've all but decided to get out of deuces and rid my AO of everything deuce. I'm going to inventory the big stuff then put a package deal in the classifieds. Off the top of my head is the M108A2, M35A2, 2 M105 trailers, 4 canned mutifuels, one canned air shift case and lots of little junk. I just want it gone. I don't even think I'm going to bring a deuce to the rally, probably just bring the M1008. Don't know what happened, just woke up and didn't want the stuff anymore.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I wish this rally were closer. I've all but decided to get out of deuces and rid my AO of everything deuce. I'm going to inventory the big stuff then put a package deal in the classifieds. Off the top of my head is the M108A2, M35A2, 2 M105 trailers, 4 canned mutifuels, one canned air shift case and lots of little junk. I just want it gone. I don't even think I'm going to bring a deuce to the rally, probably just bring the M1008. Don't know what happened, just woke up and didn't want the stuff anymore.
Did you hit your head getting out of bed?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sun spots

Be careful there Kenny, you're a good troop so I'll tell you what's happening. Normally, I would just swoop in and try to buy your stuff cheap!!:roll::roll::roll:

See...it's all to do with sun spots and the earth's alignment with them. We seem to be aligned with the area of the sun with the most "spots" right now.
It will be over in a week or two![thumbzup][thumbzup]

Attachments

1958 M274

:snopes check: Sopes says this isn't true. :cookoo: If by chance it is, how much for the unicycle?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If you REALLY feel like this, I'll help you out, bring it to the GA rally, give me the paper work and I'll get it to its new home, I would not make this offer to anybody, but you being a friend I'll offer to help, I know how it is "just want it gone" my dog comes to mind (X wife also comes to mind)., I would hate to think that you were forced to look at the 108 any longer then you have to.

As a after thought, I don't want you to think that by me taking the 108 off you hands, that you will be putting a unnecessary burden on me, In fact to help your conscious, you can take my dog, I'll even throw some dog food that I wont need in to sweeten the deal . Would not offer the X to a friend if I want to keep them as a friend.

Last edited:

Sirblissfull

:funny:

I am looking for M809 series frame rail extensions and mounting plates that bolt onto the winch.

As well as the M809 series in cab handle and linkage for the PTO.

If someone contacts me soon I can trade 900 series frame rail extensions, going to drill them with a 809 series pattern soon.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial

Attachments

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure I understand the humor. There's a M819 on the classifieds right now for $8K. Seems like an even trade to me.

Last edited: