• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin information/dates/attendance

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Still putting a plan of attack together. Brandon can ride shot gun with me or even drive. just depends on the budget. I`ll let you know as soon as possible for sure.

Tom_Statt

I'm down friday to sunday, unless I have to work second shift that weekend, don't have a truck to bring, only my OD green Honda foreman ATV, it's close enough to a military machine for me!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there and if I don't bring a truck this year I'll probably catch no end of grief. I expect to be there Wed-Sat or Sun depending on whether I have to go to Mansfield, Ohio for the Miss Ohio parade.

No cat this year as she just won't keep the ear plugs in her ears.

Doubt I'll need food.

JCKnife

I am planning on it, coming up Fri morning if I can get off work. Any convoys going through Louisville? If I'm solo I'll go up back-country roads through Madison, IN but I could hop over on 65 to convoy (top speed 47 or so...)

davey8943

I am in for 2 people and one M35A2. Likely make it to Haspin Friday morning and leave Sunday. No food for us.

There will be another group with us (an M1009 and a 99 TJ ~4 people), but I'm not sure what their plans are. Likely no food for them either.

JCKnife,

If you end up convoying up I 65, let me know. I am in Columbus and may catch up with your group!

Dave

littlefoot

there is no way i am missing this .im bringin a m35a2 and my wife and hopefully a very freshley bobbed m35a2 along with 197thhhc and his son, and a tow bar. just in case!

Sevin7

Count me (and my son) in for Wednesday through Sunday. My wife is planning on gracing everyone with her
presence for at least one day; we will have two new borns by then and camping with them wouldn't be much fun.
It sounds like my parents will be camping there for a spell also. I definately will be bringing the M818 w/ dropside
bed and a M105. I (or someone in my crew) will be bringing my M35A2 as well, if I don't sell it between now and
then (*Hint, Hint*), probably with my shelter in the back. I don't believe anyone in our group will be requiring food
from the kitchen, thanks anyway. Although I would be very interested in utilizing this showering contraption that
might be coming because the alternative sucks.

If the timing works out, I would like to join in the Mid-Ohio convoy at about I-70 and the state line. If it's ok with
everyone, Kip or someone let me know about what time you all expect to be crossing the border so that I may jump
in.

hdmax

Kip;
You better not run off without Michael and I, or I won't spend anymore of my hard earned money at your farm. HAHA! It gets pretty expensive going over your place.
I didn't hear from you over the weekend, so I guess the rain dampened your plans!

SPC_romaine

Im in I will be there the 8th and go tru to the 12th lol Sounds like fun, By that time I should have my m35a2 or a3 not sure but if any one would like to ride hit me up I can give number if needed to contact me. also EMD567 if your going we can tag up and Follow each other kinda like a riding buddy lol.:beer:

O put me down for food, but things could change.. Ill keep you posted.

Last edited:

SPC_romaine

Hey guys im not sure if i looked over it but what is the adress of were this will be so i can see milles etc.. so i can plan to make sure got enuff set back. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks