• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin information/dates/attendance

TenGAUGE

Hello, I am a noobie and would like to attend. I was planning on bringing my own food, because I didn't know there would be any there. I have recently purchased a M1009 with a M101A2 trailer, can I bring that? That might be a stupid question but I hear of all the dueces coming. I also have 2 other friends that just purchased M1009's and they want to come as well. I know we all would like to have t-shirts so we can show them off when we return. We are new to the MV world and love it. Will there be other M1009 and M1008's there as well? We are looking forward to this new found obsession. We are planning on driving up Friday morning and leaving Sunday. :cool:

kipman

Preorder your shirts, Bring as many trunks as you can, the more 1009's the better, plan for wet weather, ask me how I know.

AMGeneral

Well folks,looks like i'm in,i'll probably be driving the Dodge as I need to deliver a 8N tractor to Anderson,but I should be there from Thurs evening till Sat evening,leave out early Sunday morning.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello, I am a noobie and would like to attend. I was planning on bringing my own food, because I didn't know there would be any there. I have recently purchased a M1009 with a M101A2 trailer, can I bring that? That might be a stupid question but I hear of all the dueces coming. I also have 2 other friends that just purchased M1009's and they want to come as well. I know we all would like to have t-shirts so we can show them off when we return. We are new to the MV world and love it. Will there be other M1009 and M1008's there as well? We are looking forward to this new found obsession. We are planning on driving up Friday morning and leaving Sunday. :cool:

Bring your 1009s and M101s, and your trunks. You will probably get wet and muddy. You can also get in on the food if you wish. It is outstanding, just like us in the rain last year!!

westechs_wifey

Hey Guys & Gals.....but I am not sure we are having MKT this yr.....I talked to Cabell alil bit and he is not sure he will be making it this yr....so you may want to bring your own food....I know that the Haspin cafe has some food but I am not sure on the times it is open....but there is a few bars/resturants and mini mart in town

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks