• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin information/dates/attendance

CGarbee

As mentioned... I can't make it this year... :(

I have a new job (still with the same folks, but doing different things) and I have not been able to convince the new boss that I need to take the time off from work...

So, the MKT and XM813 will be sitting in the yard dreaming of 2012...

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My MKT isn't really ready, but I could bring it and with some burners we can cook in it. Angie isn't happy I even got the thing so we will see if I can make this work.

My fear is that I will only have the cash and time to fix A) the xm818 of death or B) the MKT

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
FIX BOXER so I can feed my 814......... We can haul enough food and stuff in the 814 to cook with. Call me, and we can work out a menu with Neil and Brandon.

augiedoggy

YEAH FERRO-FUEL!!

I'm much cheaper to feed than a 5ton and not nearly as picky!

I'll have to sell my body if I must pay pump prices.....and nobody wants that
The whole camp could pile in the back of EMDs 814 and head to town for supper

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bring the fuel......there should be enough road-kill on the way!

212sparky

I find out Monday if my vacation is approved for me to go. I am trying to gather up my buddy to come out friday morning. If there is a convoy out of Cincinnati we will try to be on that. cant wait!!!!!! Oh yeah bringing the M35A2.[thumbzup]

augiedoggy

I find out Monday if my vacation is approved for me to go. I am trying to gather up my buddy to come out friday morning. If there is a convoy out of Cincinnati we will try to be on that. cant wait!!!!!! Oh yeah bringing the M35A2.[thumbzup]
Hey Sparky! I'm headin out friday mornin' and hoping to join a convoy also
I live in cinti but could meet somewhere along the way.

Are there others passing through Cinti friday am? If so...lets make it a parade!

:grd:

westechs_wifey

Placed the t-shirt order this morning .....the printer was great and he said if we have some orders that haven't made it in yet ....he can still get them done so you can have one for haspin....let me know! The color of the lettering changed to olive drab and the pictures are AMESOME and will still be black outlines.....he gave us a great price so we did the two colors

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks