• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin swap thread

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you cut the top off of one, fill it with water and mount a trolling motor in it you could have a jacuzzi!

<---- Man I am glad I don't look like that when I get up in the morning!

I do not want to think of that so long as you keep using HIS photo as your avatar.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used to have a good line on the IBC's but it dried up...the company at work that supplied ours has since started picking them back up when they are empty. They used to not care about them....but I guess the prices have been climbing and now they want to re-use them.

tm america

i plan on bringing like 15 sets of my 12 volt alt kits that i will be selling for 40 as haspin. and 5 sets of 24 volt alt brackets for 40 also..Also if anyone has seven 11.00 xls or other to trade for seven 15.5xls let me know we could do the swap down there 15.5s are 90-100%tread

Last edited:

ranchhopper

Im bringing some parts for gimp and Adam I have room to bring more I have a tan soft top and frame and hardware from a depot rebuilt 818 and just got two 1009s non runners to part out. The tailgates engines trans and transfer cases are gone now but there is still a ton of good parts on them PM me with the parts you need and I can bring them down thurs or friday.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If anyone bought those armored lights, ranchhopper has spare bulbs cheaper than you will find them most places. Just an fyi.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
OH! If anyone has a new 15.5XL I might be interested.
Also looking for a single 10x20 bead lock insert.

davey8943

I may be bringin 4 M1009 Rims. Three green and one black.

If anyone is interested PM me for more info!

If no one is interested I will leave them at the house!:lol:

Thanks,
Dave

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have a few 14.00's that i would like to get rid of. 250 ea.

i would have to sell at least 4 to make it worth the trip.

if anyone is interested PM me...

ranchhopper

I will bring the soft top with me as well as the case of armor lights sitting here the two 1009s I have are sitting on some pretty good tires excellent tread they do have a bit of weather checking I can sell the tires on the rims for spares.