• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin swap thread

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Please stop list/posting all this stuff I want. I will run out of money very fast at this rate. HMMMM maybe Doc or Adam or Michelle will float me a loan.:jumpin:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Neil, sounds like you have the same problem I do....too much month at the end of the money!!!

Or, my eyes are bigger than my wallet

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have two new recapped HUMVEE tires, a M105 crank up landing gear (with the two small wheels on it), a brand new 5 ton fuel tank (for the 5 ton dump or tractor), and some of the 24 volt cords that plug into the NATO slave adaptor.

I also have a large pull start military gasoline powered air compressor..the engine runs but may need a fuel pump (it will run if you dribble gas into the air cleaner). If someone is very interested I will load it up and bring it ($400.00 cash or trade), PM for pics.

Some of these are trade goods some are cash sales only.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Richard, are those 24 volt cords the same kind you had at the GA rally the other year? If so, bring one along for me please.

ranchhopper

Found a few other things here I have sitting around four sets of rust free dent free deuce doors, rust free deuce cab, 2 sets of CUCV battery trays, CUCV and deuce battery hold downs, CUCV bumpers (front) and brush guards, springer seat with new cushions, deuce battery box Im sure there is lots more the wife would like to see gone.

Attachments

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Its a low current version of a slave cable plug. I plan on using one to power my blood cooler. I will have to make the cord though.

indy4x4fab

Banned
hay im going to bring a couple extra heavy duty rope with me if u guys thing u might want them then u guys can make me an offer on them. they are to big, to heavy and to long for what i would need them for but u guys will love them ill get some pictures and post them up on here for u all.

first two are of the 30000Lb lifting rope 7/8" 85ft long

three and four are of the 60000lb lifting rope 1 1/4'' 125ft long sold to 212sparky

ive had these for 4 year never use them once, they have gotten a little dirty from being moved around here and there but they are nos.

Attachments

Last edited:

indy4x4fab

Banned
in need of a soft top for the bed of my k30 m1028 pick with fleet side bed on it.

look here so ull see what im looking for, i think this is a taller one im really wanting a shorter version thats the same height as the cab when its erected.

The TM 9-2320-289-20P shows all the parts. Starting at Figure 195, page 423

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I understand about the cables. Gimpy, are yours slave cables? I might be interested, as I need one of those also. I already have the NATO to 2 pin adapters.
Anybody have a 5 ton heater core? Please? :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks