• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagle4g63

Dang miss count, NOW PAGE 27aua:oops:

What the heck, this dang computer............kept putting my post on page 26 now it is on the correct page, one of these days this thing is going through the window............

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, like I'm going to trust you guys..........

But here is a pic with a Miss Ohio in a Haspin hat.

Attachments

True soldier

Hi im Dimitri gungearz brother in law

Sorry i havent replied sooner just getting my stuff ready for the Haspin rally i would like to say im excited and cant wait for the 240 mile road trip from chicago il to northwest indiana and to haspin rally i would like to order one large white T shirt and one small pink T shirt it will be for my wife and myself

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Replacing the radiator and v-belts in the deuce, repairing the cargo cover and if all goes well she'll be ready to roll and I'll be bringing a friend along who just acquired his M35 about a month ago. Trying to save up my lunch money for diesel fuel! ha ha

Vondy

Replacing the radiator and v-belts in the deuce, repairing the cargo cover and if all goes well she'll be ready to roll and I'll be bringing a friend along who just acquired his M35 about a month ago. Trying to save up my lunch money for diesel fuel! ha ha

Should be able to find some used oil up there in Eaton somewhere, same some cash on fuel!

212sparky

So how many MVs will be there this time? Anybody keeping track?
:popcorn:
More than the summer rally it looks like!! Who has tarps that they can bring? I am looking at climate controlling the shelter if it is cold rainy or hot with an air handler i am picking up next week. I have maby 50 feet of sheet plastic left. I think by rough math we need 120 linear feet of tarp to go up16 feet. I will have screws and washers to hang it all.

augiedoggy

More than the summer rally it looks like!! Who has tarps that they can bring? I am looking at climate controlling the shelter if it is cold rainy or hot with an air handler i am picking up next week. I have maby 50 feet of sheet plastic left. I think by rough math we need 120 linear feet of tarp to go up16 feet. I will have screws and washers to hang it all.
My goodness Sparky! It's camping, we're not expecting 5 star accommodations!
I'm hoping we have weather like last fall, it was perfect!

212sparky

I need to test the unit before i sell it plus i need more load on my gen set. I had severe wet stacking last time. I want to see what the max out out is that it will handle as well.

Vondy

I'll throw my grill in with 2 tanks of propane. Anyone will be welcome to use it. I'm also bringing firewood for campfires. I'm bringing my deuce.

eagle4g63

Sparky, I have some tarps, I'll try to get measurements by the weekend...............I also always bring my grill, however it is one of those little tabletop kinds. Was also thinking of some fire wood.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks