• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

True soldier

cant make haspin rally

He guys True Soldier here just checking in to say i will not be heading to the haspin rally my funds are really low and the truck is not road worthy at this time i would like to cancel my two T shirts that i ordered one white lg shirt and one small pink T shirt sorry to have to back down from the trip i was looking to really go maybe i can catch the next rally True Soldier signing out

True soldier

True Soldier

He guys True Soldier here just checking in to say i will not be heading to the haspin rally my funds are really low and the truck is not road worthy at this time i would like to cancel my two T shirts that i ordered one white lg shirt and one small pink T shirt sorry to have to back down from the trip i was looking to really go maybe i can catch the next rally True Soldier signing out

indy4x4fab

Banned
6.2 really only like diesel, the best a 6.2 could do is run a 50/50 mix of diesel, but still at that he should still average about 16 to 18 mpg.

My cummins is kinda picky, it really likes strait diesel with half a gal. of power service per tank, remeber guys my little trucks moving 18500lb + 11500lb + 2700lb = 32700lb rolling mass.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vondy

Nick, there is always room in my truck, if you don't mind tagging along. I'm sure between the group you won't be stuck unless you want to.

augiedoggy

Nick, at the summer rally you were thinking you might be low on fuel, but when you
Arrived you were already ready to hit the trails! I hope you can work it out.
As far as going for an mv swim in the river, I recall a certain cucv that got a trans full
Of water. But we'll drag whomever outa the river!! Especially with one of Sparkys
Giant tow ropes!!

Durango_USMC

Fuel fund to help a buddy out? I can't pitch much in but I can probably throw in about $20 to get you on the trail for a bit if that'd help. I might have a side job for you as well, I'll PM you with that.

BTW I will have a little (and I mean a little from oil changes) WMO, and about 2 gallons of waste gasoline. for anyone who wants it, bring your own container. Both will need filtered before use.

Last edited:

indy4x4fab

Banned
Fuel fund to help a buddy out? I can't pitch much in but I can probably throw in about $20 to get you on the trail for a bit if that'd help. I might have a side job for you as well, I'll PM you with that.

BTW I will have a little (and I mean a little from oil changes) WMO, and about 2 gallons of waste gasoline. for anyone who wants it, bring your own container. Both will need filtered before use.
Pm received.

That's fine I'll bring my waste oil pump filtering sys. with me so we can filter it for the gen set, we may need it to run heaters for everyone if it gets in to the 30s at night.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks